Welcome Grade 8 Students!!!

I am very privileged to be at St. John's school in your Grade 8 classroom. I will be with you through the Sacrament of Confirmation and lead you through lessons in media, history, religion and a whole unit in language arts on poetry and the fun we can have with words. This blog will act as another communication tool between you the students and me your teacher. It will allow you to review lessons, complete assignments, find additional resources and catch up on the events taking place in the school. Feel free to make appropriate comments or ask me any questions you may have. I look forward to getting to know each and everyone of you and I sincerely hope that you all enjoy and experience success in the up coming weeks and come out of the experience learning and achieving to your full potential.

Miss Weiss

No comments: